Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cameron Highland

Finally, we went to Cameron Highland. Mmmm... I think there are many blogs discussing on that so lets just focus on our vacation. We stayed in low cost hotel .. hehe... shop houses converted to hotel.. RM120 per night. As long as it is clean .. it's ok for me.

From my experiences, Cameron Highland is just 'so... so.. ' There are not many places to visit. All we enjoyed is just plucking the strawberries. Of course many plants were sold there, but buying plants is not my main purpose (besides the price is not much different if i buy it here). Mmm... we just did some shopping.. and shopping... But I think the kids are really enjoyed... so ok lah... Here are some pictures.







2 comments:

WAN15 said...

akhirnya!!! hehehe.. mehla stroberi picking kat sini lak

yus5478 said...

insyaallah... hehe.. mana tau kan ada rezeki

Related Posts with Thumbnails