Sunday, June 28, 2009

We're Waiting

Our house (purchased in Dec 2007) seems 100% completed. So now we're waiting impatiently to move in. According to the sales officer... it is in CF approval... so maybe in July or August.. Ohh.. it is better to wait in 2 years than these coming 2 months...

So hopefully it is done before Ramadhan... as we can celebrate Hari Raya in our new house.. but... not know yet.. because we are planning to do some renovation especially with 'my' kitchen...hehe.. I already dream of my new modern and simple kitchen (wer I spend most of my time.. which I don't mind at all) ... Can wait to 'beraksi' in my new coming kitchen..hehe...

(no pictures (for the time being) coz Im not sure wer I put it... so many folder in my HD... now, not only house need housekeeping...hehe...)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails